- Great re-cap of our webinar on next-generation auto insurance monitoring lnkd.in/d7PaW8W 2 months ago
- Check out the curve on the aggregate damage graph - $70B in 2017: lnkd.in/e7wphu7 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/eMkUMYM lnkd.in/e3sxfie 2 months ago
- Analyzing the Reach of Flood Insurance dsnews.com/daily-dose/09-… 2 months ago
- An American Victory’s Mournful Remembrance wsj.com/articles/an-am… via @WSJ 2 months ago
Is Your Organization Missing a C?
Tag Archives: social media
Last week I dragged my wife to an 80’s extravaganza: a Van Halen concert with Kool & the Gang as the opener! The dancing displays of the crowd of forty- and fifty-somethings must have been a sight to behold. The … Continue reading →